1. By electronically ordering from the website you are using you are deemed to accept the preliminary information form and distant sales contract submitted.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law and Distance Contracts Regulations On Consumer Protection No. 6502 (RG:27.11.2014/29188) and other law in force concerning the sales and delivery of the product they bought.
3. Shipment fees which are the cost for product delivery will be paid by buyers .
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or institution indicated by the buyer on condition that it does not exceed the 30-days legal period. In case the product is not delivered within this period the buyers can cancel the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications stated in the order, and if any, with the documents such as warranty and user guide.
6. In case sale of the purchased product becomes impossible the seller must notify the buyer in written about this situation within 3 days following he becomes aware of it. Total cost must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
7. In case the Buyer does not pay the value of the product he/she purchased or cancel it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
8. In case it is detected that the credit card via which the buyer made a payment is used wrongfully by unauthorized people and in case the value of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution following product delivery, the Buyer must return the contract product to the SELLER within 3 days in a way shipping cost will be on the SELLER.
9. If the product is not delivered due to force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The Buyer can request that the order be canceled, be changed with a similar one or be postponed until the restraints are eliminated. In case the Buyer cancels the order; if the payment was made in cash that fee will be paid to himself/herself within 14 days following the cancellation of the order. If the Buyer made the payment via credit card and then canceled the order; the value of the product is returned to the bank within 14 days following the cancellation of the order, however, it is possible that the bank transfers the amount to the recipient's account within 2-2 weeks.
10. The Buyer will examine the contract good/service before it accepts it and he/she won't receive any damaged and defective goods - such as crushed, broken goods or goods in ripped packets - from the cargo company. Received goods/services will be considered undamaged and in good condition. THE BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. The goods/services should not be used in case a right of withdrawal will be used. The invoice also must be returned along with the product.
11. The BUYER can use his/her right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the good without any reason and without taking any legal or criminal responsibility on condition that he/she notifies the SELLER through the following contact information within 14 (fourteen) days following the delivery of the purchased product to the buyer itself or the person/institution indicated by the buyer.
12. THE SELLER'S CONTACT INFO TO USE WHEN A RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL NOTICE WILL BE MADE :
NAME/TITLE: colorNdrive UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Yukselen Ünal-Cetinkaya
ADDRESS: Bürgermeister-Widmeierstr. 23 86179
Augsburg / Bavaria / Germany
EMAIL: [email protected]
13. If what the buyer purchased was a service then this 14-day period starts as of the contract signing date. For service contracts under which performance of service has been initiated upon the consent of consumer, no right of withdrawal can be exercised before expiry of right of withdrawal.
14. The costs arising from the use of right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. The use of right of withdrawal requires that a written notification is made to the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days by certified mail, fax or email and that the product is not used within the frame of the provisions for “The Products for which a Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used” regulated under this contract.
16. Invoice of the product delivered to 3rd Party or BUYER (If addressee of invoice for the product to be returned is an institution, it must be delivered together with return invoice issued by such institution during the return. Order returns of which invoice is issued to the institutions shall not be completed unless RETURN INVOICE is issued.
17. Turn in slip as well as the packet and case of the products to be returned must be delivered completely and undamaged along with the standard accessories if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the documents obligating the BUYER as well as the total cost to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest as of the date he/she receives the right of withdrawal notice and to accept return of the good within 20 days.
19. In case the good decreases in value or return of the good becomes impossible due to a reason arising from the BUYER’S fault, then the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s damages pro rata her fault. However, BUYER shall not be responsible for modifications and deteriorations arising out of regular and duly use of product or goods during the period of right of withdrawal.
20. In the event that exercising right of withdrawal results in total order amount dropping below campaign threshold amount fixed by SELLER, then discount provided under such campaign will be cancelled.
21. Pursuant to Regulation, BUYER cannot return, once their packages are opened, any product which are prepared as per request or personal needs of Buyer and of a non-returnable nature, underwater bottoms, swimming suit and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, perishables or such goods with a significantly shorter best before date, products which will become unhealthy or insanitary once their packs are opened by Buyer upon delivery, products which are mixed with other products upon delivery and are of an inseparable nature, periodicals such as newspaper and magazine other than those under a subscription agreement, services instantly provided in electronic environment or intangible goods instantly delivered to consumers, audio or visual recordings, book, digital contents, software, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables. In addition, pursuant to Regulation, Buyer cannot exercise his/her right to withdrawal in connection with the services initiated upon consent of consumer before the expiry of right to withdrawal.
22. For returning cosmetics and personal care products, underwear, swimsuits, bikini, book, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes as well as stationary consumables (toner, cartridge, strip etc.), it is a requirement that their packages are unopened, they are not tried, not deteriorated and not used.
23. BUYER agrees, represents and undertakes that in case he is in default in his/her credit card purchases, he shall pay interest and liable against bank under the credit card agreement entered into with bank issued the card. In this case, said bank may seek legal remedies, may claim costs and attorney fee from BUYER and in any case if BUYER is in default of his debt, BUYER agrees that he shall compensate SELLER the damages and losses incurred by SELLER arising out of such delayed payment of debt.
24. You can pay online by using your credit card or PayPal account on our website. There will be a money withdrawal transaction at the end of your order in your online payments.
25. Following the payment, your order will be prepared and sent to you through the delivery method you have chosen.